- It operates with CRPC technology.
- It detects passive RF.
- It precisely determines the direction of incoming UAV and shows the exact location of the target.
- Jamming channels can be selected.
- It has wideband jamming capability.
- Optionally Spoofing (Coordinate Misleading) can be integrated.
- White and black list can be selected with a single click and UAVs in the white list can be protected.
- Model classification and UAV trend analysis, high-risk event warning and invader airspace distribution.
- Optionally radar, photoelectric and similar systems can be integrated.
- Detects Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / UAVs with RF spectrum.
- Detects drone attacks in 360° width.
- Precisely identifies the electronic fingerprint of drones of the same brand and different models (supports more than 98% of UAV brands).
- Jamming of up to 30 threats.
- Integrated jamming with detection.
- Jamming frequency range 868 MHz, 915 MHz, 1.2 GHz, 1.5 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz
- User-defined GNSS signals generated by ILTER to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.