İLTER Drone/UAV Detection and Neutralization System of Boğaziçi Defence Technologies that is the state-of-the-art drone detection and suppression system 90.45% domestic production with a full automatic detecting, jamming and spoofing capability against Drones/UAV’s using ISM bands to communicate with their remote controllers.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects Frequency Bands 433, 868, 915, 1200, 2400, 5800 MHz.
- Jams frequency bands (RF Output Power: 2-50 W) of remote control communication with hostile Drones/UAV.
- Intercepts autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS (G1,G2,G3), GALILEO (E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU (B1,B2,B3)) and jams all GPS frequency bands.
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- Fake GNSS signals generated by ILTER to block autonomous hostile flights.
- Re-route the threat to safer zones