Evaluates both its advanced RF and RADAR system outputs to ensure detection of all UAVs including fully automated drones with a preloaded waypoint path. The portable system may automatically perform jamming or spoofing counter-measures against the detected targets.
- Detects Drones/UAVs with RF spectrum and RADAR system.
- In standard configuration, the RF output power is above about 4 kW in front of the directional antennas.
- 360° detection and suppression against multi-drone attacks.
- Detects horizontally a minimum from 1 km up to 8 km and vertically up to between 40 ° and 60°.
- User-friendly interface.
- Jamming ratio range at least 1:2, typical 1:5.
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
Anti-Drone Radar System Key Features
- 3D detection of mobile, low altitude air, land and sea targets with automatically tracking process.
- It classifies the detected targets.
- The radar will get its position information and able to calculate the coordinates of the target with the target’s information. Positions the target on the map.
- Track While Scan (TWS) tracks target and analyzes the route.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- User-defined GNSS signals generated by ILTER to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.