- Detects drones/UAVs with RF spectrum
- RF output power typical 150 W.
- 180° wide detection and neutralization in the specified direction against drone attacks.
- Detects up to 180° horizontally and 60° vertically.
- User-friendly interface.
- Jamming ratio range at least 1:2, typical 1:4
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- User-defined GNSS signals generated by ILTER to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.