İLTER Drone/UAV Detection and Neutralization System 90.45% domestic production of Boğaziçi Defence Technologies consist of RF and radar based drone detection and suppression system with a full automatic detecting, jamming and spoofing capability against Drones/UAV’s operating autonomously without any transmission and using ISM bands to communicate with their remote controllers.
Anti-Drone Radar System Key Features
- 3D detection of mobile, low altitude air, land and sea targets with automatically tracking process.
- Perform a frequency hopping scan.
- It classifies the detected targets.
- It generates lateral angle, range, altitude, RCA, radial velocity, absolute velocity, course, Doppler width information for targets.
- The radar will get its position information and able to calculate the coordinates of the target with the target’s information. Positions the target on the map.
- Track While Scan (TWS) tracks target and analyzes the route
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Detects and suppress all autonomous flying threats..
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- ILTER generates user defined GNSS signals to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove threats to safer zone.