İLTER Drone/UAV Detection and Neutralization System 90.45% domestic production of Boğaziçi Defence Technologies consist of RF and radar based drone detection and suppression system with a full automatic detecting, jamming and spoofing capability against Drones/UAV’s operating autonomously without any transmission and using ISM bands to communicate with their remote controllers.
Anti-Drone Radar System Key Features
- 3D detection of mobile, low altitude air, land and sea targets with automatically tracking process.
- It classifies the detected targets.
- The radar will get its position information and able to calculate the coordinates of the target with the target’s information. Positions the target on the map.
- Track While Scan (TWS) tracks target and analyzes the route.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- User-defined GNSS signals generated by ILTER to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.