İLTER Drone/UAV Detection and Neutralization System of Boğaziçi Defence Technologies that is the state-of-the-art drone detection and suppression system 90.45% domestic production with a full automatic detecting, jamming and spoofing capability against Drones/UAV’s using ISM bands to communicate with their remote controllers.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAV.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS frequency bands.
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- Fake GNSS signals generated by ILTER to block autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone