İLTER Drone/UAV Detection and Neutralization System of Boğaziçi Defence Technologies that is the state-of-the-art drone detection and suppression system 90.45% domestic production with a full automatic detecting, jamming and spoofing capability against Drones/UAV’s using ISM bands to communicate with their remote controllers.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- ILTER generates user defined GNSS signals to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove threats to safer zone.