The new member of ILTER Family, J250 Jammer System jams targets in ISM and GNSS frequency bands. The system may be remotely controlled without the need of on-site personnel. The system has a total output power of over 250 watts and may protect mobile and fixed sites for long periods with its interior batteries.
- RF output power typical 250 W.
- Continuous jamming for 1 hour with LiFePO4 batteries
- 360° detection and suppression against multi-drone attacks
- User-friendly interface
- Jamming ratio range at least 1:2, typical 1:5
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.