The new member of ILTER Family, J250 Jammer System jams targets ISM and GNSS frequency bands. The system may be remotely controlled without the need of on-site personnel. The system has a total output power of over 250 watts and protects mobile and fixed sites for long periods with its interior batteries.
- Detects Drones/UAVs with RF spectrum
- RF output power typical 250 W.
- 360° detection and suppression against multi-drone attacks
- Detects horizontally a minimum from 1 km up to 8 km and vertically up to between 40 ° and 60°.
- User-friendly interface.
- Jamming ratio range at least 1:2, typical 1:5
- Spoofing in the GNSS bands.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- Fake GNSS signals generated by ILTER to block autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.