The new member of the ILTER family, the J250 Drone Detection and Neutralization System detects and jams rotary or fixed wing mini/micro UAVs with its RF sensors fully automatically. With a total output power of >250 W, the system has been developed for mobile and fixed installations with its built-in battery.
- Detects Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / UAVs with RF spectrum.
- RF output power typical 250 W.
- 360° detection and blocking against multiple drone attacks.
- Detects horizontally from a minimum of 1 km up to 8 km and vertically up to 40° – 60°.
- User-friendly interface.
- Blocking distance ratio minimum 1:2, typical 1:5.
- Coordinate spoofing in GNSS bands.
- Detects low-altitude UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) with rotating and fixed wings.
- Detects wireless communication of the drone with its remote control.
- Detects frequency bands UHF, S ve C
- Jams frequency bands of remote control communications with hostile Drones/UAVs.
- Jams autonomous flights based on GNSS (GPS(L1,L2,L5), GLONASS(G1,G2,G3), GALILEO(E1,E5a,E5b,E6), BEIDOU(B1,B2,B3)) frequency bands.
- User-defined GNSS signals generated by ILTER to jam autonomous hostile flights.
- Remove the threat from protected zone.